Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Returning for Round 3 of the Battle of the Stitches Challenger #1 Is.....

Welcome back April from Cuddle Me Beanies! 



 
Hi, I'm April, and I'm the owner and designer at Cuddle Me Beanies Designs.
I live in a very small town, in Utah, with my husband Patrick.  We have been married for 14 years, and have a new little Shih Tzu, Tugger, who keeps us running.
I am a Salon Owner and Operator by day, and a Crochetaholic by night!! I LOVE anything crochet!!!! 
I always say:  Family is my LIFE,   Hair is my LOVE,   & Crochet is my PASSION!!!

I have been crocheting for many years, and started designing my own patterns 4 years ago when I realized I really enjoyed the challenge. 
I love to create anything and everything with Texture and Color!!!
What can I say........I really do LOVE Crochet!!!!!

 

Here is the adorable design that April created for Battle Round 2.  I love the bright fun colors and the cute little flip flops that she added.  I can't wait to see what she comes up with this time!  If you are not familiar with Cuddle Me Beanies, you can find more of her designs here:
Ravelry


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the giveaway. Love your patterns.

    Keri Vickery Goldsmith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm extremely excited for the Kit Giveaway! Fingers crossed! --Katlynn Henderson!

    ReplyDelete