Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Where have they been Wednesday. Find out what Hatch-ed With Love has been up to since the Challenge

Hatch-ed With Love  has been keeping her hooks hot since the challenge.  Many designers not only sell patterns, but they sell their finished items too and Jennifer's hooks may have even melted by doing both! (She seriously is fast at making things)  We asked her what she's been up to since being a challenger in Round 1 and Round 2 of the Battle of the Stitches and this is what she said:





Since participating in the Battle of the Stitches crochet challenge , I have focused a lot of my attention on selling my finished products in my Etsy Shop.  
 I also started a FaceBook page just for that called Hatch-ed from Jen, With Love, to keep my pattern page (Hatch-ed With Love) free of the clutter and so that my finished items don't get lost in the mix.


I have since taken a cross country vacation and am feeling more refreshed and relaxed.  Seeing parts of the United States that I have never seen before, has made me appreciate so much more!! I have been focusing on spending time with my 3 kids and just enjoying life.
 
I now have patterns available on e-patterncentral.com, 4 as of now including my Picket Fence Ripple Afghan (Congrats Jennifer!)  And many new ideas that I need to get moving and get working on!!
Picket Fence Ripple Afghan
Since participating in the Battle Round 1 designing the Spring Fever Trio Pillows & Round 2 designing the Party Picnic Basket, I have been doing a lot of testing for a few other designers and have released a few of my own patterns.  

Jen has also hit a wonderful milestone of adding 100 patterns to her Ravelry shop!  To celebrate, she is offering 40% off all her patterns through October 25, 2014 (prices automatically adjusted at checkout)
Speedy Flash

Picket Fence Beanie

Peek-a-Boo Spooky Buddies

We love Jen's creativity and hope you will continue to follow her on her various social sites:
FaceBook
Pinterest
Website
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment