Round 6 of the Battle of the Stitches is already exciting and it hasn't even begun! We've lined up a fun group of returning challengers and invited a bunch of new talent to join us for some fun.
Are you excited? We hope so! Who will be the first to return???
Challenger #1 is none other than our Jennifer from Hatch-ed With Love.
Jen's favorite color is Lime Green though don't let that fool you this round... She's going to be sporting bright PINK!
1. Favorite hook is a Boye size I
2. She enjoys watching tv/movies or listening to Pandora music while she's crocheting
3. Favorite snack is pretzels
4. She hates feet. Everything about feet and anything that feet touch. Washing socks is the worst!
5. She's always admired crochet designer Michele Wilcox
We're excited to have Jennifer back with her hooks and yarn itching to get creating and we now she won't disappoint!
Take a walk down memory lane for a moment
Round 1, Jennifer designed the Spring Fever Trio Pillows crochet patterns using the Rocky Road Stitch.
Round 2, we all had that Ah Ha moment when we saw how creative she was in designing the Party Picnic Basket with the Triangle Stitch
And Round 5 she brought us the stunningly beautiful
using the Moorish Motif
Talented! Now, what do you think she'll design this round? Be sure to follow along for all the fun through sneak peaks, reveals and voting through the month of June.