Sunday, March 30, 2014

Battle of the Stitches Round 1 Challenger #9 Reveal

Challenger # 9 from the Battle of the Stitches Round 1...  Can you believe we're almost through the reveals?

This Challenger is another super lady who I have seen in various crochet groups on FaceBook but didn't really know until now.  Hope is the talent behind the business Awe Stitch and I would love if you could go tell her what you think of her design using the Rocky Road crochet stitch.
 
This design is something that I really need to make for myself!  She made it just in time.  Just last week I looked at my tablet and noticed some scratches and figured it was time to break down and order a cover for it...Now I don't have to :)
FaceBook
Hope designed her Tablet cover using Vanna's Choice yarn and I know it will be a great gift for many!
Awestitch.com
So,  who will you be making one for?

No comments:

Post a Comment