Sunday, March 30, 2014

Battle of the Stitches Round 1 Challenger #10 Reveal

Our final Reveal for the Battle of the Stitches Round 1 Crochet Challenge.  I'm kind of sad to see this last one posted, but I'm excited to look forward to another round with a new stitch challenge. 

Our Challenger #10 is Kimberlie from ShopKimberlie.  Kimberlie is a fun designer who puts her own unique style into various designs.  I had not known Kimberlie until she was suggested as a challenger for this round.  I'm happy she accepted the challenge!




This is such a fun design also!  Even my husband commented that he really liked it when he saw the photos and trust me - he doesn't comment on crochet very often. 
Kimberlie used a cotton yarn for her design and I love the color striping that she chose!  The possibilities for this bag - I would love one for my crochet projects and my girls would love one for their sleepover bags.
FaceBook
Fantastic - Right?  Make sure to tell her she did a great job on her challenge. Well,  That's a wrap for this round!  I hope you have enjoyed all the designs that have come from this battle and I know that there will be Many Mother's Day gifts made from them - Now to choose which one first.
We will announce our winner on Monday and All 10 designs will be released in a special issue of Too Yarn Cute Magazine on April 11th.  You Won't want to miss out on that!  10 patterns for 1 low price!  All designs will then be individually released a week later by the designers and I know that many of them will have extra options added too.


No comments:

Post a Comment