Monday, June 1, 2015

We're going to let the Cat out of the bag to announce our next Round 6 Challenger!


With announcing our 6th challenger for Round 6 of the Battle of the Stitches crochet challenge, we're now 1/2 way through our list.  12 Fantastic designers will compete in this round, and hooks are itch'n to get stitch'n!!!





While I had heard of RaeLynn because she's worked with other crochet designers that I'm friends with, I didn't realize that she's the face behind AllieCat's Hats & Crafts.

We'd like to give a big ole welcome to her and wish her the best in this fun crochet competition!

She's been crocheting for about 4 years and began designing 2 years ago.  It's going to be fun to see what she comes up with! 


Her favorite color is Purple (she's gonna be my new friend for that one!) Any and all shades of purple and also teal.

Her favorite snacks would be Sour Patch Kids or Swedish Fish

Something fun about RaeLynn...She LOVES to sing!  This is what she says about her singing   lol
"Although I can NOT carry a tune in a bucket, I can't listen to a song that I know the lyrics to without singing along."


She usually has something playing on Netlix while crocheting. "Definitely no music since I have yet to master counting and singing at the same time" :)

While she admires many designers, Ann from Glamour4You is at the top of her list.  She loves her style! 


Fairest Lady Tank Top
Here are a few of RaeLynn's favorite designs from her shop.  After checking them out, head over to her FaceBook page and give her a shout out of luck!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy and excited to be a part of the challenge this round!

    ReplyDelete