Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Round 3 of the Battle of the Stitches is drawing near

Hey everyone, I'm Kate from Crafting Friends Designs back to set you up for another round of the Battle of the Stitches.  I'll be your hostess again this round and I hope you're as excited as I am for Round 3 to begin!  It is so much fun to sift through all the applications of designers I'm familiar with as well as those I'm not.  Getting to know new people behind the business logo is always a plus and the friendships and business relationships that have been built in the past 2 rounds have been awesome.

Recently, Heidi from +SnApPy ToTs  visited me with a gift from the wonderful ladies who participated in Round 2. 
It was so awesome to receive a hook from  Day by Day Crochet made using 12 suns for our theme "Fun in the Sun" and 12 because we had 12 challengers.  I Love it and will never forget them now :)
I also received a gift certificate to JoAnn's and some nut covered chocolates (maybe because I'm nuts for hosting this each time?  It's a lot of work, but well worth it!) 

So,  a HUGE thank you to all who have participated so far and a Big ole Good Luck to the ladies who will challenge in our September competition!  We will be announcing the returning challengers along with the new challengers this week, so follow along and cheer on your faves.

1 comment:

  1. I have read all the bios and can not wait to see what everyone comes up with. Thank you so much for hosting this amazing compettion! You Rock!!

    ReplyDelete