Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Round 3 Design Reveals and Fan Favorite Voting

Each challenger was asked to create a design using the Braids and Cables crochet stitch and Winter Wonderland theme. We love the texture that this stitch brings to each design and it is Perfect for winter items.

What do YOU think of when you hear "Winter Wonderland"?  I love the snow (as long as I'm inside snuggled up with my blanket, yarn and crochet hook)
It's such a beautiful site to look out at the fields and mountains around me after a fresh downfall of snow.  That crisp clean air and sparkly white blanket of untouched snow is just amazing!
 I also enjoy watching my kids play in it and build snowmen or snow families. 

Now that you've tried to guess what each sneak peek could end up being,  head over to the Battle of the Stitches website and see how you did.  All 12 challenger designs have been revealed and the voting has begun.  Go vote for your favorite and be entered to win a copy of Round 3's magazine issue to be released October 1st.  All of these designs in 1 great place  - it's a Must Have!






No comments:

Post a Comment