Thursday, November 20, 2014

Who - Oh Who could our next 2 Challengers be? Check out this post and you will see!

Isn't it amazing that we can have so much crochet talent out there? How awesome is it that  the internet can bring the love of our craft to everyone around the world!  The Battle of the Stitches crochet challenge has already brought so many Crochet Designers together to help build friendships and continue to grow businesses together and we're excited to open the ring to 2 more wonderful women.


Our 9th challenger for Round 4 of the Battle of the Stitches is Michelle from Two Brothers Blankets.  Welcome Michelle and good luck! 



Simple Textured Cowl and Boot Cuffs
Hi! My name is Michelle and I am the owner/creator of Two Brothers Blankets! I am happily married to my husband Brian, and we have two sons, Noah and Isaac! I started crocheting almost 4 years ago when I was pregnant with my youngest son. I taught myself and haven’t stopped since! I opened Two Brothers Blankets in January of 2013 and published my first crochet pattern in February of 2014! I love designing and feel so honored to be a part of this round of the Battle of the Stitches! 
Here's your chance to get to know Michelle better and follow her on these various social sites:






The 10th challenger joining our ranks is Christine from ChrisCrossCrafts.  Here's a fun fact for you...Christine only lives about 40 miles from the Kate (Crafting Friends Designs - who founded the Battle of the Stitches)  Fun - right?
Welcome to the challenge and Best of luck to you! 

Who is ChrisCrossCrafts??
ChrisCrossCrafts is owned and operated by Christine Norris.  I am 47 years old and have been crocheting since the age of six. I started creating my own patterns about 12 years ago, inspired by a fan convention that was having a Futurama marathon.  I wanted a hat to wear and could not find one.  I also started designing crocheted clothing for dolls and newborns about the same time.  Currently I am inspired by everything around me and my family.  I sell patterns on my website and Craftsy.
Fall Romance

I have fours sons, two step-sons and two step daughters.  We have four grandchildren and one on the way.  My logo is inspired by my cat Baby Girl, she is as much one of my children as the rest are.  I work full-time for the IRS and also do technical support on an as needed basis.  

Creating with a whole lot of TLC. 

You can follow Christine's adventures on these social sites:






Stick around, we only have 2 more challengers to introduce!  



No comments:

Post a Comment